l'heure des héros Index du Forum

l'heure des héros Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HD Death Jr..: Root Of Evil

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'heure des héros Index du Forum -> l'heure des héros -> l'heure des héros
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mygeager

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Death Jr..: Root Of Evil Répondre en citant

Death Jr. : Root Of Evil > bit.ly/1t2S9Vz

Death Jr. : Root Of Evil, fabric scratch perverts

10cf746e54
Come out upon an open area where enemies appear (6 Blue Demons, 2 Potted Plant Monsters, 1 Gargoyle). Go down the path and destroy a Gargoyle Statue. Leave that creature as killing all of them will make Furi summon all of the creatures back. Checkpoint 1 ------------ You will be instructed to kill all of the mushrooms on the next platform with your ranged weapon. 1 to the right of the path the leads down to the water under the bridge. Game Informer (183). Melee Attacks.[DJR1B] C. 4: 2 Mine Energy Pods will be on your left, 1 on your right.

Death Jr. Other weapons like the TP Launcher/Freeze gun are also useful here. In the next vent you have to get past 3 spinning fans when they slow down. Once defeated, exit the episode. From there, turn left and you will see the last Mine Energy Pod. Jump onto the bowl and head up the spoon. The Last Story Take charge of a band of mercenaries and journey with them into an epic and cinematic adventure in The Last Story for Wii.

soulja boy gangsta grillz follow me editionthe americans 2x5valentine's day 4: twisted sisterto the moon pcair crash investigation pilot betrayedvideo converter 5.7.7ufc 101 hdtvasterix and obelix dvdripfriends and family 4 4the wire s5e9

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'heure des héros Index du Forum -> l'heure des héros -> l'heure des héros Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation